DEQ invites the public to review files and documents from this website or by visiting the department. We keep files and records on regulated facilities, including permitting and enforcement information, compliance, environmental reporting, and discharge or emissions monitoring. We maintain the bulk of our files electronically.
DEQ's office hours are Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. excluding holidays.
Online File Search
Many documents and resources are posted directly on this website for your convenience:
What You Can Find Online
- Files of Arkansas facilities regulated by DEQ
- Active and void permits, permit applications, public comments, inspection reports, and DEQ correspondence
What You Won't Find Online
- Files in active use by department staff
- Registry of spills of petroleum products or chemicals from transportation and facilities
Make a request to obtain these files by contacting records management staff.
- Paper copies are 5 cents a page
- CD/DVD copies are $1 per disk