ADEQ works to promote recycling and waste reduction with advice and assistance that make recycling possible and more successful for individuals, schools, businesses, cities, counties, nonprofits, and other groups.
We continue to generate more waste as our population grows, but we can never create more land. Finding ways to reduce what we put into our landfills becomes more important every year.
In addition to preserving our land, recycling and waste reduction result in other benefits, including energy savings, pollution reduction, conservation of natural resources, and the creation of new jobs.
Find recycling information at the following links:
- Recycling resources for different types of waste
- Education resources on waste prevention, recycling, reuse, composting, landfills, and litter prevention for educators, communities, and businesses
- Information about financial resources to fund recycling projects
- State of Recycling in Arkansas, an annual report summarizing recycling progress in Arkansas
- Recycling Equipment Tax Credit Program
- Arkansas Recycling Markets Directory
- Arkansas Marketing Board for Recyclables
- RENEW, a resource exchange network for eliminating waste
- The statewide recycling logo