Solid Waste Facility Permit Fees
- All fees must be paid by check or money order to the Arkansas Department of Environmental Quality.
- No refund or partial refund of fees will be made.
- General permits shall be subject to fees as described in Reg. 9.609.
- Pre-site fees are due with submittal of the preliminary application.
- Application fees are due with submittal of the full application.
Annual Maintenance Fees:
Modification and Permit Transfer Fees:
- Modification and permit transfer fees must accompany the modification or transfer application.
- Major modification is defined by APC&EC Regulation 22 (Reg. 22.308- Modification of Permits).
- No fees are required for any facility changing its name, but a name change request must be filed.
- Permit Modification Application
- Permit Transfer/Name Change Request Form
Class 1, Class III (3C – commercial, 3N – noncommercial, 3T – tire), and Class 4
Compost Facility (CO, CY, & CS), Waste Recovery Facility, and Transfer Station
No Pre-site or post-closure fees are required for CO, CY, CS, WRF, or TS permits.